SP8 12.5% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

My take on this is this announcement is just a rehash from 2018,...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    My take on this is this announcement is just a rehash from 2018, a sense of deja vu. What makes this agreement any different from last time?

CloudZen has not proven in any tangible way a minimal viable product. If they do have something, they've likely taken open source implementations of game streaming and bundled it into a proof of concept native mobile app and touting it as an all-in-one eSports tournament game streaming solution. However I'm speculating based on the announcement. But @BigWill2018 raises an excellent point, why are Emerge talking about paying license fees to establish a minimal viable product when Emerge were talking about a launch of Miggster Premium in March? Shouldn't they have had a solution ready for testing in the public way before then? Again it feels another disingenuous announcement to pump the SP and get everyone excited on dreams rather than reality.

Notice they don't say anything about AAA game licensing. This is extremely important to understand. What is the point of building the software/hardware infrastructure for cloud gaming with absolutely no gaming content to deliver? This is the elephant in the room. Emerge don't have the clout or the money to license games and I would even go to speculate that their ability to license games are dwindling because all the other game streaming providers will have a choke-hold on the gaming IP for their own game libraries. So I have no idea how Emerge is going to come out from that issue.

In terms of co-selling the solution with Microsoft - this is just another option for ISVs to take products and services built for Microsoft Azure and use Azure Marketplace to sell solutions. This is nothing special and they're floating it as something that is exclusive. For more details feel free to check out https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/marketplace/overview

I look forward to seeing how this unfolds but I'm far from holding my breath. Good luck hodlers, you're going to need it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $51.18K 7.311M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 8494637 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 11107722 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 1569111
Last updated 10.23am 29/04/2024 ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.