FLC 0.00% 12.5¢ fluence corporation limited

Ann: EMC Announces Planned First Commercial Deployment in China, page-153

1. 1,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2157
    Not only are they making moves right now in the rural MABR market, Zhejiang Tiandi continue to support testing of MABR for river remediation.

Thanks so much @Relax1, @nequalsone, @willchang409, for always watching out for us. Deeply appreciative for your generosity.

I am growing increasingly convinced that SUBRE is the jewel on the crown. It was not lost on me that the stock price only started to move on March 18th after the Jamaican SUBRE wins were announced. The impression I got from the visitors at SIWW2018 also re-enforces this view. They simply congregated around, and asked all the questions, at the SUBRE mock up. While I was there, visitors from Black & Veatch came in their black suits and told them to get ready because a large Asian based water utility was keen to start and were interested to retrofit a pilot plant with SUBRE. Now, if the trials undertaken by Tiandi results in SUBRE being adopted for river intermediation, I think that would set the industry alight and take notice.

Thank you all once again.

Last edited by ywtoh: 24/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $134.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $1.952K 15.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 423459 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 61173 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.