FLC 4.00% 12.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Lefevre...This wasn't something I had contemplated. I had a look...

1. 259 Posts.
    Lefevre...This wasn't something I had contemplated. I had a look on the interweb to try and get a better grasp of the point you were making. On the ASX website I found:

Spread (distribution) of shareholders
    The company must have at least 300 shareholders with holdings valued at a minimum of $2000 each, and at least 50% of the company’s shares must be held by parties unrelated to the company and its directors. If between 50% and 75% of shares are held by related parties, the company must have at least 350 shareholders. If more than 75% of the company’s shares are held by related parties, the company must have at least 400 shareholders.
    It is not necessary to have the required spread before the listing application is made. Typically approval for listing is granted subject to the company meeting the shareholder spread requirement through the offer of shares associated with the listing application.

Couple of questions if you/someone are happy to field them:
    1. Where does the risk lie in the EMC register in regard these particular rules?
    2. What are the simplest steps the company might take to mitigate that risk?
    Cheers

Roy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $15.22K 123.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 175663 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 23084 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.