FLC 0.00% 12.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Ann: EMC Progress in China Initiative - On Track to Achieve Plan, page-29

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Some background on Michael Shnitzer and an insight into his thinking and what he planned to bring to CGGC. I'm excited we have this bloke on the team!

People Profile: Name: Michael Shnitzer, Chinese name: Shi Lize, male, born in 1963, the Israelis. Graduated from the Israel Institute of Technology environmental engineering, master's degree. He has served as Senior Engineer and Technical Engineer of ODIS Filtration Co., Ltd., General Engineer and Senior Project Manager of HAGAN Consulting and Planning Engineering Company, General Manager of Water and Sewage Treatment Department of Taihe Engineering Consulting Co., Ltd., now Gezhouba Kaidan Water Investment (China) Limited technical department chief engineer.

In 2007, Taihe Group set up Kaidan Water in China to penetrate and develop the Chinese market. I have been with the company since the beginning of the development and operation of the company, currently serving as Thailand, China Group, the technical director.Kadan has been using Israeli-style management, although efforts to adapt to the Chinese people's psychology, but because of culture, management and psychological differences, the company's management is not always successful, and because of misunderstanding, language problems and Cultural differences derived from a lot of problems.

Last March, Kaidan Water was acquired by Gezhouba Group, and when we entered a new management team, we clearly felt the change in the company's management system. In many areas of promotion are effective, such as management, reporting and headquarters project management. In the past because of the problems caused by culture and communication was resolved, can be better control and management. These reactions can be better understood for many problems, but also in the willingness to work together to find solutions.

With the promotion of corporate governance, there are also some problems to be resolved in the future. The first place to work is to strengthen the local project company team of professional construction and technology upgrading. So far, I also found that due to management and the process does not understand the problems caused by the need to save energy, water assurance, high-quality sludge treatment and other issues to provide professional solutions.My first job at Kayan is to promote advanced foreign technology and apply it in the company's existing waterworks and future projects. This position has a great challenge, especially because of cultural differences, personal language communication problems and foreign companies do not understand the Chinese business culture and other reasons.

Many Israeli companies and international companies are afraid of investing in the Chinese market is also based on these issues, they are mainly worried that China's partners do not respect the contract and their patents. I attach great importance to my role in Gezhouba - as a bridge between foreign companies and our company - to explain to foreign companies to listen to, to eliminate their concerns, keep track of and give them confidence in cooperation with Gezhouba: Gezhouba is the central enterprises, In China and the world have a high reputation, is that they can guarantee the best partners in China. Fortunately, we have achieved some of the results in this task, and has a number of Israeli companies, such as RWL, AYALA, RAMIM, AST, etc. to start cooperation.Of course, we have to do a lot more.

China's water market is becoming more and more competitive, many companies are seizing the market, but only for the market to bring new technology, smart companies to occupy more market share. We must bring knowledge and technology in the fields of industrial wastewater, water reuse, sludge and green energy (through the technology centers that are being built over these days).

We have to invest in research and development, and not afraid of failure, because the experience of failure to let us do better next time. In this way, we can bring added value to the company to ensure that the technology leader in the competition.Finally, I am very grateful to the company leadership for my trust, will do my best to help the company to achieve a challenging goal.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $135.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $4.55K 37.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 175663 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 12423 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.