FLC 4.00% 12.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Ann: EMC Progress in China Initiative - On Track to Achieve Plan, page-38

1. 1,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1268
    Watching ABC Four Corners tonight and the very interesting perspective around climate change and security:

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2017/03/20/4637278.htm

It reflected the views of distinguished former members of the US military and senior policy makers who warn that climate change is not only real, it's a threat to global security. I couldn't help but think that so many of the triggers for conflict arise from issues around water particularly for agriculture. The study showed this has already been prevalent in the Middle East, in the Sahel in Africa, it showed China gaining huge land and influence in Africa to shore up its own food requirements for the future. It just reinforces in my mind what an important space EMC is playing into and with aspirations to be a market leader what a huge opportunity we all own a part of. This is my largest holding in my portfolio and is clearly my highest conviction stock. Always grateful to the fantastic research and information sharing that occurs on this forum. Stands alone as one of the best on HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.