RAC 0.00% $1.69 race oncology ltd

@IndexInvestor - some of your posts are borderline Machiavellian...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    @IndexInvestor - some of your posts are borderline Machiavellian at the moment. A bit steep perhaps but...

You're no downramper (at least in my mind), you're just searching for calarity and that's reasonable enough (I'm right there with you), but ask yourself whether some of your recent posts are are providing the clarity you seek or are muddying the waters.

Daniel can help interpret messages but (for better or worse) he's no longer the right source of the truth. Even if he told you the current state of play or revealed reasons to his knowledge - then those types of answers would only be 'current' as at a point in time, and may well have been overtaken by events since he left anyway.

I'm also right there with you about the current management's approach to privacy on the Hub. In fact I'd go further, I think the optics are terrible, it smacks of secrency and promotes uncertainty. Also the efficiency gains through 'being asked 100 times but answer only once' cannot be realised. I don't want my CEO answering emails in the small hours about the same thing. I'd rather he's spending some of that thinking time on advancing bisantrene's delivery into patients - I also believe that approach of being asked 100 times and answering 100 times must be energy-sapping over time (but maybe I've overstepped there).

Nevertheless that is DCB's perogative and by all accounts those that have taken time to reach out to DCB and reported back here seem to have found him to be nothing but generous with his time and helpful with his answers. Well done DCB.

As for the sharing private emails/correspondence - then as someone has already said, ask him about that too. You've nothing to lose and perhaps lots to gain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.69
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $288.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.69 $1.57 $387.6K 237.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 807 $1.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.69 2376 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.