FLC 8.25% 10.5¢ fluence corporation limited

Ann: Emefcy announces MoU with Stanford University, page-54

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    I couldn't agree more with your last statement @Charles Bold. The early days of the Trump Presidency have certainly left me with a distinct feeling of unease with respect to my portfolio.

Hopefully things will settle down as the world gets used to the idea of Trump in his new role because I have enough grey hairs already without the extra stress of watching my holdings behaving so erratically in recent times.

It seems a looong time ago since I was buying EMC at 19 cents only a year ago, however the work undertaken by management in that year is nothing short of amazing. For anyone having doubts I would suggest going back and reading every single announcement made in the last 12 months, including the Henslow research reports.

I remember when the first Chinese agreement was reached and @Lefevre predicted that other provinces would follow like dominoes in signing up. That prediction turned out to be correct. Chinese certification of the pilot plants will of its own make EMC a multi billion dollar company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.008(8.25%)
Mkt cap ! $113.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 11.0¢ 9.7¢ $55.20K 527.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23549 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 186751 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.