FLC 3.23% 9.6¢ fluence corporation limited

Ann: Emefcy New York Roadshow Presentation, page-53

1. 7,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Increasing debt? Your not talking about emc right? The only ever increasing debt is of that of yours and most Australian house hold debt....

No downtrend in emc, last time I looked the sp has largely gone sideways in a market which has had its worst start to the year ever.... Sure it may go down into the teens or even mid teens but i would expect the volume to be very low there and I would expect it to not stay down for too long....

My investment decision uses a combination of fundamental analysis and technical analysis and at this point of the game fa will over ride any Ta....

You mention a lot of smart investors who would prefer to wait until it has a viable business but you forget to mention that there are some extremely smart investors already set... Including some here in hc and the likes of bori liberman....

You've got no idea when it comes to emc...

There are always people who trade for price movements (ie trading for the sake of making money) ..... then there are those that invest with conviction in ideas and people and are prepared to wait and see transformational wealth come there way....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $103.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.7¢ 9.6¢ $1.897K 19.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23493 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.