FLC 3.41% 8.5¢ fluence corporation limited

There is always a possibility that anything can be copied in...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2162
    There is always a possibility that anything can be copied in China. There is a lot of discussion in the earlier threads on this very topic. The management has addressed it in the webcasts as well. Allow me to summarise:

(1) The components of MABR are manufactured by various parties and EMC ensures that no component supplier speaks to one another.

(2) The system can be monitored remotely and the IP is in the controller that controls the processes, flow rates etc. EMC has told us that the IP and the software is stored in the cloud.

(3) EMC knows that they have a lead time of 5 years with SABRE. They are coming out with version two, SUBRE and EBR. Do read the website to understand what these product acronyms are.

(4) MABR is a progression from MBR. In the US and developed markets, EPA certification is a must. China fast tracks the certification process by piggy backing on the US EPA. Certification for newcomers must be obtained and that is a moat for competitors. Notwithstanding , note point (3).

EMC knows they need to move fast and maximize the window afforded by China's 13th 5 year plan that commences in 2017. In 5 years' time , China hopes to move 10% of municipal waste water treated to 70%. Nobody has a comparable MABR product except Suez's Zeelung and Biogill. But the competitors have have not progressed into China as deep as EMC has with established relationships with distributors like the SOE's.

Just my 2cts worth of what I know. Hope it helps to answer your question. Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.