SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

Why bother answering if you've already formed an opinion in...

1. 2,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Why bother answering if you've already formed an opinion in there?

Apparently you believe that rather than being the time most people in Australia wake up and are in front of a computer for their jobs, we coordinated to appear here around 9am to purposely come to the EM1 discussion boards to influence the open.

I've already said why I'm here. I find it fascinating after short term holding during the big pump to 17c and stuck around to watch the circus. I don't feel like indulging BS takes though and will happily call them out every time people say "rockets fueled and ready for launch". Based on the past quarter the movements of this stock's price and the material gaps of information in the announcements leaves me feeling validated on that front.

If you're offended that I and others have been doing the research you should've been doing and posting it here you've completely missed the post of objectively discussing a stock and can't keep emotion out of it. It's fascinating to watch it from the sidelines kind of like what's happened with CAN today where there's still people trying to spin it into positivity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3749240 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2968059 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.