SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Ann: Emerge banks AUD$8M from MIGGSTER Subscriptions, page-967

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 848
    The main difference with the NVidia GeForce Now business model is that you're paying a subscription fee to use the cloud gaming servers, but you also have to purchase the games. Which for gamers isn't much of an issue as people already have extensive Steam / Epic game libraries.

The concept of paying a single subscription fee and being given access to games you don't own is... a challenge. One that Microsoft and Sony are trying to accomplish with their existing rights to their own content. Either way, I don't really see a market space for a MLM cloud gaming model, or even how they can afford it.
    Interest and curiosity is 100% a legitimate reason. The fact that you can't comprehend that is strange. Is money your only life motivator? Refuse to do anything unless you're paid to do it? If so thats pretty sad.

There a billions of people around the globe who do things out of interest... whether thats bird watching, collecting rocks / stamps / cards, reading and researching different topics (ie. dinosaurs), playing / watching sport, etc. This has been referred to as the Netflix of trading, meaning that there is an entertainment value added to this stock because its amusing how many people invest in a company, in an industry, they know nothing about. Or if that isn't a valid reason (which it is), perhaps people get some sense of fulfilment by correcting people when they're either blatantly lying or ignorantly wrong.

There are so many reasons why people have, can, and will continue to post on EM1 discussions that don't involve absolutely ridiculous conspiracy theories such as a united effort to reduce the share price. I for one have not spoken to a single person outside of HotCopper... this company is just absurd as are the people who can't see through the smoke and mirrors of the ASX announcements. I've literally been involved in the Game Industry many years back, having been to both Blizzard Games studio in Irvine, CA and Microsoft Games Studio in Seattle, WA and now work for an ASX 30 company. Laws and regulations matter as does ASX compliance which this company is skirting around, which has previously been discussed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $4.8K 685.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 126983 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2323176 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.