SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Ann: Emerge Completes Placement to underpin ArcadeX Launch, page-88

1. 4,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    I hope you are correct Hummer.....but not sure. As I calculate those who got the free options (ex 2cts) could exercise their 1 for 2 oppies and sell all those oppies for a 50% gain at last price. Not bad.
    So one could actually figure that they didn't get shares for 3cts. They got them for 2.5 cts. (check my math...I think I correct , under the assumption of exercising at 2 cts and selling recieved shares for 3cts.) A great giveaway that I would have been happy to have accepted, but not offered to me....just those with the contacts and funds.
    The good thing is they didn't issue too many shares.
    Someone above said it would be good for them to exercise ... more money for the kitty. I DON"T agree. i would prefer they showed more confidence...issued oppies at a strike price of at least double today's price. (now that would be better money for the kitty)
    As noted.....I don't like what has been done. And regret not selling all my shares at 3.5cts or above. It is quite possible we will see this share go down further....although i hope not, as I hold a few.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2716958 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 92010 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.