SP8 12.5% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

As it should be on their website, and I was only half listening...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    As it should be on their website, and I was only half listening while at work, I won't try to fully digest the information here. But they did address topics including:
    • AAA games, including Cloudzen, licensing said games (Cloudzen have 5 in-house). There was, I believe, some slightly contradictory information in that GS mentioned they didn't want to have a huge library, but then also mentioned the 700+ titles from another announcement, but then advised that licensing of certain titles / developers would only be by region. As I say was only partly listening so he may have explained it better than I'm recollecting.
    • Did address a question regarding Crowd1 and that they've been banned in a few countries. Responded based on it being ICT and lead generating, outcome based in terms of delivering users to the platform.
    • Mentioned launching in the US this year...

Also mentioned Microsoft Partnership quite a few times....

No technical difficulties, did address a few curlier questions than previous. From only half paying attention, it wasn't a bad webinar.

(Disclaimer - as stated, was only half listening. I may have missed some really good info and I may have missed some howlers in equal measure)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $7.323K 1.046M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3425775 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 472547 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.