SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Appreciate the summary, I didn't join as had meetings so...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1991
    Appreciate the summary, I didn't join as had meetings so couldn't attend.

Bit weird they would say they want to have a small library of games when they are self proclaiming they are going to be the netflix of gaming and also said to the asx they are demoing 700+ AAA games which aren't licenced.

Would love to see how the response on Crowd1 and being banned/warnings from multiple countries and why they feel it is okay.

Launching into the US this year is interesting as Crowd1 doesn't operate there due to the FTC classifies them as a Ponzi/Pyramid scheme and how the US actually investigates and litigates against these types of schemes such as OneCoin which senior Crowd1 members were involved with and even one of their ambassadors (highest level within Crowd1) had issues from previous representation in the US. I cannot find the actual judgement court case but have included the damages awarded to the individual.

https://www.ftc.gov/public-statements/1998/05/pyramid-schemes

Extract
    Many pyramid schemes will claim that their product is selling like hot cakes. However, on closer examination, the sales occur only between people inside the pyramid structure or to new recruits joining the structure, not to consumers out in the general public.

https://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/north-carolina/ncwdce/3:2015cv00202/78875/8

Let's see if/when they upload the webinar for everyone to view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.