SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Ann: Emerge operated Miggster Mobile hits 1.8M pre-registrations, page-166

1. 731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123

Lol how do you expect anyone to treat you seriously. I never ask anyone to buy EM1. Find me a post from me where I said EM1 will go to certain amount of share price or where I say its a buy or bargain or anything that makes me an upramper. I dont even post on other stocks that makes me a downramper unless I own that stock. All my comment were against people loke you that come over to the stock you dont own or dont own anymore and start making baseless comments. So what if there are a few articles that suspect crowd1?

Numerous companies big and small out there that have dodgy dealings. Westpac deals with money laundering. Moever I said that articles were pinpointing to the fact that crowd1 are selling no products. I am telling you now that miggster is that product and em1 is supplying it. So unless em1 is collecting money that is subscription fee without supplying the product then there is no criminal activity involved. Anyone can write an article. As to certain countries banning crowd1 thats is up the jurisdiction of that country. Numerous countries haven't ban it or investigating it. At least Australia hasn't nor other Asian countries where crowd1 has members. South Africa is investigating it but it is still not guilty unless otherwise proven. As to the statement where it takes years for countries to investigate a scam well Philippines must be one the best country in terms of speedy investigation cause it certainly didn't take years for then to ban crowd1. So i dont know which is more true? The fact that a country take more time to investigate or less time to investigate cause I did say SA have been investigating it from the start of the yr yet it still haven't ban crowd1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $2.047K 292.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4279016 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 523176 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.