SP8 8.33% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Thanks Bagman,Noting that monetisation is still to be...

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Thanks Bagman,

Noting that monetisation is still to be determined, it's clearly advertising that will be the main source. Nickelodeon will have a TON of regular advertisers already across their portfolio, so it wouldn't be a stretch for them to introduce new advertising platform for these. Also the prizes dont need to be much, just look at how beserk kids go for 3 cent ooshies and those little toys from Coles that probably cost them 1 cent each. My son gets so excited about the tiniest little prizes, even a certificate on a piece of paper get him worked up. I bet even just being up on a leaderboard and seeing improvement through the ranks, bettering their freinds etc, is enough to keep them engaged.
    Regarding content, you don't need a VPN to play all of the games ready to be loaded into NickX, just go to www.nickelodeonafrica.com/games and start playing, they work better on a PC, but I've been using them on mobile as well. It's very easy to see why Nickelodeon love the NickX idea, these games so far bring them no income at all, they've just made them to keep their audience engaged the ArcadeX platform will also make them so much more accessible, at their own cost. In my mind it's just a waiting 'game' now, pardon the pun. The patient will be the winners in this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $7.479M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $335 51.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3066957 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1027766 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.