SP8 16.7% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Still haven't bought and still not planning on buying, i gave up...

1. 7,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1984
    Still haven't bought and still not planning on buying, i gave up posting as much as i knew eventually the market will do what it does - which it currently is.

All the charts that were prepared were all wrong and all these people commenting that was a Disallowed are also gone - if you look at some of these people who were posting they were just day trading and now it looks like all is left is the baggies.

Maybe one day it will improve but i can see projects being cancelled and the netflix of gaming will either not launch at all as Google will already be there (November they launch) or it wont be what people expected as they have rushed it out (e.g. not having AAA games).

I too looked into management and posted it on here on HC but people called me trolling because i was a 'non-holder' and i am just trying to find a cheaper entry even though all along i haven't had any intention as i couldn't see how profit could be made with what they were proposing due to the continual tech spend required to render the AAA games so they can stream it.

Today all the support was gone - i suspected the 10M of the 10.5M bids were fake and i was correct as it did go down to ~180k IIRC after everything was pulled. There is very little support on the stock so anyone jumping in is taking a huge risk as they cant get out quickly without taking real hard losses.

GLTOH...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.917K 273.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12666441 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1766072 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 192720
Last updated 15.04pm 03/05/2024 ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.