SP8 0.00% 0.6¢ streamplay studio limited

Stop pretending this isn't in the self interest of yourself and...

1. 1,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    Stop pretending this isn't in the self interest of yourself and others who have spent countless hours (well before me buying and inevitably exiting) who have lost money they couldn't afford bought at the wrong time and sold at the wrong time.... It is either A or B (you hold a "competitor share")..
    Other holders can see as clear as a crystal lake this is the case. The same stuff is regurgitated over and over and now we are on to this one again.
    You are just being called out on it be me and other holders and this is directed at the same down rampers. It is not unusual though... plenty of tech stocks have crying hard done by shareholders, same with plenty of miners etc.

What Are The Top Ten Poverty Charities? (want2donate.org) If you want to save the poor please visit one of these 10 charities sign up and send yourself to Africa's. Whilst you're at it contact the top 5 shareholders of all mining, tech, food product companies please?

Multi-billion dollar tech companies - Slave labour in China
    Nestle - Destroying wildlife and plenty of articles about that.
    Do you drive a car? Buy a ring for your wife? Product has come from mining...

EM1 has a diversified product offering a community growing past 1m subs and is simply offering gaming and a competition layer and other value and is expanding not only in Africa but Europe and Americas it has global aspirations. Just because you personally don't like that majority of revenue CURRENTLY comes from a MLM and....who cares.... gaming is used for plenty of reasons... plenty worse out there and EM1 is proving MTN Arena and now the social gaming channel launch and a bunch of initiatives is growing significantly..

this sort of response has also been done to death by your and others incessant complaining about the company. Anyone that complains to shareholders and asic about a stock they lost money on is hilarious and its the most embarrassing thing you can admit.

Before it was " Haha you're losing money on a stock that is going down for X reasons" ..... Now its "Oh well, you made a good amout of cash on it, well I would never buy this stock because of X reasons" ...Can't win with trolls and downrampers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.903M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $10.17K 1.679M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1230000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 325666 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.