SP8 12.5% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Ann: Emerge Reaches 1 million Subscriber Community Milestone, page-87

1. 952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 851
    What do you mean "can be expanded"?
    There is already an agreement in place with ALL of MTN Group. Has been since 2018.

The only thing that is stopping growth is the fact that the vast majority of users have no interest in the ArcadeX platform, which even someone from South Africa can recognise as being a poor quality product. Remember... 50m+ users, only a handful of them using the service to generate revenue of $230-300k for the financial year.

The one person that thinks its revolutionary seems to be Greg when he's pumping it in Crowd1 videos or ASX announcements.

One thing I will agree with you is, well done to everyone who makes money off trading. I wish you all the best in timing your exit to convert those paper gains.

Also I don't post to warn punters... I post because I have an interest in discussing share trading, financials, companies, the ASX, etc. I learn from other people and I improve as other people critique my posts (people pointing out errors I make is a good thing).

I just like watching this company because it ticks so many boxes... of things to avoid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $19.62K 2.803M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3021999 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3527366 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.