SP8 12.5% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

I'm definitely not new to EM1, I've been following if for well...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    I'm definitely not new to EM1, I've been following if for well over a year now. I can understand the skepticism.

Many people are questioning EM1's accuracy and execution on many fronts. They claim big numbers in their announcements but those figures don't give an accurate depiction of their success (pre-registration numbers vs conversions, no figures on user retention and actual paying subscribers, claims for 1M subscribers with no basis). There is emphasis on the ISV partnership with Microsoft when all EM1 did was sign up as an ISV to gain access to Azure ISV pricing and no explanation how they're using Azure to deploy Miggster/Miggster Premium. No insight into how they're going to license games for Miggster Premium. No sign of NickX.

You hang your hat on performance based on revenue coming in - how much of that is going into Crowd1's pocket? Sure they might be earning money now, how long until that dries up? No one knows because the details are too shallow to measure. Also if EM1 is investing in cloud gaming, that is an expensive enterprise and I doubt they have the capital to execute it effectively.

To me there are too many unknowns for me to be comfortable to put my hard earned into this venture. It's only fair that I share my concerns with others so they can make informed decisions based on my opinion and insight. If others have other insight then I'm happy to hear them.

DYOFR RTFM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $51.18K 7.311M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 8494637 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 11107722 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 1569111
Last updated 10.23am 29/04/2024 ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.