TDO 7.14% 6.5¢ 3d energi limited

Ann: Emerging Energy Virtual Conference Presentation, page-3

1. 4,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2240
    The Victorian State Government walking back on its gas mandates for domestic use and its narrative about future gas requirements .
    Such a pity that the federal Labor Government stopped projects and investment flows with their boneheaded regulations about Gas Pricing that have since been largely rolled back .
    If they want more Gas which they seem to now do , they should be putting less hurdles in the way of development so that the severe gas shortage to hit in 2028 can be alleviated .
    My favourite one is the much more complicated and time consuming process to leave a first well on an exploration structure as a future producer if it is a discovery rather than a plugged and abandoned exploration well .
    It defies logic that a discovery will subsequently not be allowed to be produced .
    Why allow exploration wells to be drilled then make it such a time consuming and expensive task to move to development .

COE's has fields producing from just one well .
    It is not as if any of these wells are cheap to drill .

Seems to me there must still be people in the Labor Government and the Federal and State Bureaucracies that still think that the solution is to just STOP ALL USE OF ALL COAL OIL and GAS TODAY in spite of what is being said .
    If not why are they making the path for more gas production so difficult slow and expensive ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
-0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $21.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.4¢ $15.32K 230.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17884 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 41193 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.