NTI 1.19% 8.3¢ neurotech international limited

I'm no medical expert but the brain works in amazing ways. But...

1. 556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I'm no medical expert but the brain works in amazing ways. But have done a bit of research on the brain in general.
    So this just my take on things just put simply

So the system works on brain waves, monitors it sends it back to your app and repeats every day to build your own personal database.
    Brain wave mapping? Mini ecg...

IMO if you have something portable that is medically certified that can monitor your brain then maybe you can find what triggers things or if anything in your head changes, Plus not everyones head is the same.

E.g. Theyre working on an implant for epilepsy but what if you know the implant won't work cause you condition is rare.

Alternative methods natural remedies...but has anyone driven a car stoned or gone shopping, or what if every now and then it makes you hypo...

Then what if you have auras, you basically go into a state of blankness you can think, but can't say anything because what you want to say wont come out or comes out muddled up with a sickening fealing Can last anywhere from 2 seconds to minutes...
    Now If you stay calm take your meds all good but if you panic....seizure and you know it's going to happen cause you can't get those meds...

So don't know if they are or can or try to use this for other thing besides autism but hopefully you get my drift....

So IMO monetering brain waves and seeing if there is a pattern and using that information to better ones way of life then that's making a difference.

Diferance between being independent or relying on others, being able to interact with others and not being left out or treated differently, driving a car, taking kids to school list goes on. And don't forget the people looking after the person with autism and epilepsy and how it would change there life as well....

So that's why I bought in....

Hope that sort of makes sense and that's how I understand it...

Yes I have ship sleeping patterns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.