EMH 4.76% 22.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Significant environmental improvements in the FECAB section -...

1. 627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Significant environmental improvements in the FECAB section - bullet points 4,5,6 (below). A lot of work has been done to de-risk this project. namely: Process certainty, Environmental risk mitigation, Improved economics, Operations risk (HSE). The improved CAPEX/OPEX numbers will be very interesting.

- Change of ore transport from mine portal to processing plant site (7km) from slurry pipe to steel rope-supported aerial conveyor. Preliminary engineering design has been prepared for the aerial conveyor. Rope supported conveying is a proven technology operating in numerous applications worldwide and would effectively mitigate operational and environmental risks associated with long distance slurry transport.
    - Significant reduction in plant infrastructure footprint at the mine portal area, with primary and secondary crushing now placed underground and no ore processing operations at the mine portal.
    - Change of milling from a SAG mill at the mine portal to twin parallel rod mills at the plant site. This configuration mitigates operational risk while rod milling would deliver significantly improved control over fines generation.

We are also in possession of Intellectual Property which adds value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.010(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $43.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 22.0¢ $3.696K 16.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 19550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.