EMH 0.00% 24.5¢ european metals holdings limited

if we sold out for $2.50 a share I would be very disappointed. I...

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    if we sold out for $2.50 a share I would be very disappointed. I think we would be giving it away at that price, this project could be the most important in Europe and I think this project will get a huge windfall from the EU. The EU want EU mined lithium and I cant see to many options on the Horizon. Think about how many jobs the car industry and related lithium industries employ or will employ. Biden and the US know this that's why they are giving money away and you don't think the EU car manufactures are going to pressure governments to help with funding and rush through approvals when they are 100 per cent producing electric batteries - they are already spending billions to set up new factories and if they cant get there local supply of lithium then heads will roll. This is not to mention the wake up calls to the US and EU have had by relying on china for way to long. If you can produce lithium in Europe then you will be getting a premium price, gone are the days where westerns economies and leaders were happy to rely on china etc. both the war in the Ukraine, Covid and Chinas international policies have pushed local production back to the most important agenda of most western governments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 24.5¢ $10.63K 43.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.