AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I am not sure whether that is a positive or not as might...

1. 9,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17619
    I am not sure whether that is a positive or not as might indicate they may plan to commence the mining pit elsewhere. The idea behind drilling into the pit after it is dewatered was to test the resource under it (and by doing so test models for pit design and also through the drilling itself move the resource from under the pit from the 'inferred' to 'indicated and measured' category which helps DFS and banakable studies etc. Refer post: Post #: 40715607

Good to see AVZ has started the community and environmental process, so that is a positive for ensuring a 2021/22 or 2022/23 start date becomes a reality (obviously other boxes need to be ticked like a positive DFS, firm transport solution, equity for offtake agreements, funding etc etc)

At last can see Dathcom spending a little cash as well, albeit not much, but at least can see some movement at the station through them funding the hydrogeological investigation surveys (been essentially locating suitable groundwater for use in the process flowsheet). From recollection, in the early days when AVZ went looking for water they kept finding spodumene - I seem to recall a drill back in 2018 where they said they found 60 plus metres of spodumene when the purpose of that drill was to find/test for ground water. So will be interesting what that survey comes up with.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.