NRZ 25.0% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

Agree project funding is key along with a genuine project start...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33

Agree project funding is key along with a genuine project start date will see LCK move to another level.
    (a lot still needs to happen but as many of us have said along the journey, they continue to keep ticking boxes)

Plus to say they timed this perfectly , would be an understatement especially with the 2021 Glasgow Climate Summit coming up in November.

**LCK have proven their carbon catchment process , so to claim to be carbon neutral by 2022 is a major tick.
    **I'm not sure what category the syngas fulls into ...but it will either be green or blue....another major tick
    **in December 2020 Leigh Creek Energy qualified as a signatory to the United Nations Global Compact, the world’s largest corporate sustainability initiative......

Now I'm not saying that there aren't other companies doing similar things.....but with the summit quickly approaching and to have a company that has actually proven their processes......Maybe Scomo, could use LCK as one example to show the rest of the world how we are endeavoring to reach our low emission targets ....its all a hypothetical but believe Scomo would have to award them funding first if he was going to take any credit for LCK with their federal emission fund..... food for thought

Last edited by argento: 19/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.707M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $6.071K 1.867M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 42428384 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7301670 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.