CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    im actually baffled.

so reading through the last few reports (i used to town this stock a few years ago), and been looking again at this price.

We traded 24mill NPAT in FY 2020.

this year we are calling a 10% reduction to guidance down from 30-34 to 27-30Mill NPAT.

everything else is growing, we have benefit coming from interest rate improvements on our float.

And between a guidance report and a CEO being turfed (looks like a positive), we have traded from $3 to $1.

66% discount for guidance adjustment of 10% down on NPAT, and new CEO.

what am i missing? most shitty payment, BNPL make no money, constantly raise, and are ridiculous cluations on revenue, we can actually work out an EBITDa multiple and at $370ml MC, and 55ml EBITDA called for F22. we are trading at 7-8 x EBITDA.

Ive got alot to catch up on, but this seems to be an overreaction with macro factors and sentiment Vs underlying fundamentals.

what justifies such a large drop? what am i missing.

i think im a buyer soon as these levels for a 5 year hold. Maybe wait for next leg down on any more macro surprises, but it seems for all intents and purposes like a strong business with good prospects over the next 5-7 years
    Last edited by Rendawg87: 11/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.