EML 1.05% 94.5¢ eml payments limited

Ann: EML Payments to exit 'PCSIL' business, page-67

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    Kevin Murphy is an Ireland/UK-based executive whose primary calling card was a strong regulatory relationship with regulators like the CBI and the BoE. with PCSIL gone and PFS UK likely post-remediation shortly, the main reason for his hiring - stop the bleeding in PCSIL; right the ship at PFS UK - will have been accomplished. Much of the residual, core business (assuming Sentenial is sold) will be in Aus, and the business is an Australian listed company. I would highly doubt if he is willing to relocate to Australia to run a signficantly smaller business where the local market is disinterested in according fair value. Indeed he has a pedigree in running businesses for PE (having done so in the past) and believe he may well stay on to run EML - just from London under the guise of PE ownership, perhaps.

always happy to be proven wrong but his contract runs out end-Feb, they have said nothign about hiring a successor or making it permanent, and the last update didnt even mention they were looking for a successor.

I believe the market continues to underestimate the likelihood this whole thing is just sold in one shot, in the coming weeks or months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $356.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 96.5¢ 94.5¢ $360.1K 376.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 11096 94.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 37506 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.