TRN 0.00% 13.0¢ torrens mining limited

Ann: Emmie Bluff Deeps IOCG High Grade Assay Results, page-3

1. 1,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hot News:

TORRENS MINING (ASX:TRN) and CODA MINERALS (ASX:COD)In June, Coda Minerals hit 200m of “intense IOCG alteration”, including ~50m of copper sulphides at the ‘Elizabeth Creek’ project in the Stuart Shelf region of South Australia.Iron oxide copper gold ore deposits (IOCG) — like BHP’s Olympic Dam mine or more recent Oak Dam discovery — can be tremendously large, and simple-to-process concentrations of copper, gold and other economic minerals.Torrens, as a 30% JV partner in the project, benefits from any major discovery made.New high-grade gold and copper assays released today – like 24m at 2.2$ copper, 0.3g/t gold and8.9g/t silver from 815m — indicate they are getting closer to the motherlode.“The high-grade copper and gold assay results, announced today by Coda on behalf of the Elizabeth Creek Joint Venture, are very exciting because they continue to point the way to the potential discovery of economic IOCG mineralisation at Emmie Bluff Deeps,” Torrens managing director Steve Shedden says.“These excellent results are yet another step in an unfolding scenario for a project which is wholly remarkable, in that it is host to both IOCG-style copper-gold mineralisation and Zambian-style copper-cobalt mineralisation and enjoys a central location in Australia’s premier copper-producing region, the Olympic copper province, with all the infrastructure benefits that brings.”“I don’t know of any other copper project in the world so endowed with these two distinct types of copper mineralisation,” Shedden said.Coda is now up ~326% since listing on the ASX in October last year, while Torrens has lagged, up ~10% on its January listing price of 20c per share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.