EMN 2.53% 7.7¢ euro manganese inc

This NR is very good, as it provides more legitimacy to the...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    This NR is very good, as it provides more legitimacy to the company. This cannot be compared to LKE as EMN does not use a novel/unproven tech and it does not utilize meaningless pump NR’s. The fact there is no other HPEM member company says something, too.

It is true we need some news of substance but we are about to get them and the schedule is set. The FS is a few days overdue as the CEO claimed it should be out “early July” in his ***** Mining interview. I reached out to the company and they responded they are finalizing it. Maybe they wanted the GBA news out before the FS

The next step is onsite delivery of the plant, hot commissioning, recovery/purity results and also EIA submission - all important milestones due next 6 months.

What we also need is an agreement with the remaining land owners - but these are both big companies that might be willing to participate in the FID funding, rather than cause problems and get negative public exposure. This issue might get resolved a bit later, but I may be wrong and we may have surprise already built in the FS ‍♂️

Overall, ready for a significant re-rate pretty soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $16.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ $17.15K 220.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 65640 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 15400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.7¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.8¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ 103056
Last updated 13.42pm 24/05/2024 ?
EMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.