EMN 1.45% 7.0¢ euro manganese inc

Ann: EMN receives ESIA approval and appoints Project Director, page-48

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Mate, your hell bent attempts at discrediting EMN are tiresome. I would consider your arguments if they were sensical. But they ain’t, so they’re just causing eye-roles. Find a new hobby is my friendly advice.
    Now when it comes to EMN’s standing vs Jupiter at the moment, let me tell you that the latter simply just got into HPMSM with an announcement. It’ll be a while before they jump the pilot and demo hoops. The product is pharmaceutical grade so it’s super challenging to make in the first place - that’s where the bottleneck truly lies. Yes, Jupiter has an operational mine but that’s no guarantee they’ll get there HPMSM-wise. EMN is already miles ahead of not only Jupiter in proving their ability to produce HPMSM (demo plant level>pilot), but also other (junior) western players taking their shot (Giyani, Firebird, Manganese X, Element 25). Giyani for instance has been struggling on their flow sheet for so long already. Firebird , despite working closely with experienced chinese counterparts, are a year or two behind in proving their flow sheet works at a larger scale. Last but certainly not least, the EU CRMA is now in place, and EMN is the only producer of EU mined and processed HPMSM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $15.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.4¢ 6.9¢ $27.06K 383.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4538 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 27027 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.