EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

All I think we all need to keep in kind that this board took...

1. 549 Posts.
    All

I think we all need to keep in kind that this board took over a company that was frankly a shit sandwich (sorry mods, has to be said), we can not expect them to turn it from that to a 500 gram Rib Eye on the bone with sauteed baby potatoes drizzled with red win jute in 12 months. It simply does not happen.

They told what was wrong, they have told us what they were going to do fix it and they then fixed it.

Now we are at the next phase of the revamp plan. So far I am more than happy with their track record and applaud them on their work and the job done so far. I think it would be fair to say that the long lunches and early knock off's that may have been happening before are long gone under this board. I would suggest that it has taken been plenty of late nights and early mornings to get this company to where it is now. Stop whingeing about the share price, it will recover with time. Did anyone seriously think that in 12 months we would have a 5 cent share price??? Come on get real!!!

Again I commend the new board on their work to date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.