EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Hi Samurai8 I think everyone is in the same boat mate, we are...

1. 549 Posts.
    Hi Samurai8

I think everyone is in the same boat mate, we are all tired of hearing the same old, same old. This is now being applied to all parties. I don't believe it is a dig at anyone, more a simple case of being asked to show the cards as the same old,same old has now been going on in that corner for months also, again with no result or change.

Several months ago I asked why the top 20 were allowing the board to remain in tact if they were as pissed as was being alluded too. The next thing i knew I was labelled as a board lover...really? This board shits me as much as everyone else.

What I could not (and still cannot) understand is why the BoD haven't been pushed if so many of the top 20 are so pissed off with the company's direction as one would believe by reading the EGO forum threads.

I'll ask again

If the top 20 are so pissed with EGO's current position and direction why have they not acted either together or independently to remove the BoD, either through formal or in formal channels?

For the record, I will not accept the answer of "Doc is beavering away in the back ground and that the top 20 are all on his side and are just waiting for him to find the right dude or dude-ett". I simply do not believe that - period.

Once again I am not a board lover, far from it in fact. In am however a realist. I am not attacking anyone, I am simply asking what I think is a straight forward question.

The only answer that I can come up with is that the top 20 are not as pissed as it is being made out by many here and that is why the BoD are still in tact.

Happy to be given an alternate reason so long as it does not involve Doc and his beaverings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.