EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Ann: Empire Oil Company(WA) Ltd enters voluntary administration, page-68

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    Hi guys,

I seriously think it's time now for the board to contact every holder via email or mail and immediately inform holders of exactly the true position we are in. No time for silence here my patience is wearing very thin.

It is totally unacceptable to keep us in the dark. I completely understand the huge legal mess we are in and continue to support Angus and is extremely busy.

however our board still remain and they got us into this mess by drafting and accepting those Terrible loan conditions to benefit MIN and now potentially could end our investment and the business.

I do not trust they have the skills to deal with this matter plus I believe they and previous CEO got us in this mess and I simply have absolutely no confidence is most of them. Period.

Most senior management and board hold bugger all shares and don't have much to lose. However us holders have everything to lose here so they have to urgently communicate the true position warts and all to us.

Holders have then got to unite and potentially see us form a legal fighting fund and get our own advice once we all know exactly the true position we are in. I understand smaller holders can walk away but most holders hold serious $ and can't afford to write it all off.

One thing I will do what ever it takes to find the responsible parties and actions which may result in me losing $400k. As should every holder. If we go under then I will seek to present a class action if I get the majority of holders interested. We all might end up taking legal action against the board same as Centro etc. We do all have legal rights guys. What a mess. It's a challenging time for everyone.

So the board has to communicate to us. Hopefully we don't have to waste money on legal action and Angus/Administrators can get us back to functioning as a company again. I do not want to start costly legal action if it isn't warranted. Guys just have to unite together. This is a real mess and serious one from where I see it. As for MIN !!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.