EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Ann: Empire Oil & Gas CEO discusses updated exploration program, page-37

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Yeah Kit, and Doc, I think there are a lot of shareholders who might be appeased somewhat with the out there face that Mr Aitken has shown.

Something has triggered this different outward communication rejig. I won't suggest that anyone in the B&M has suddenly had a time line jold about the impending risk they face of a second strike at the AGM in only six months time. Of course they would not want to even risk the second strike which could bring on an unwanted world of grief on their collective tenure and professional dignity.

What is important is there has been something of a changed approch to communicating with shareholders as as the CEO said this is overdue. Curious nevertheless?

A little change at the front end, can go a long way to changing how this company can be viewed, not only by shareholders, but also farmin aspirants, and more broadly the market.

I heard undertakings, and I look forward to the fulfillment which must follow. The era of pretence and posturing is over.

But that is a good thing for all I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.