EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Yes. They own it ahjay. Wabbit why would I Tell the supporters...

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    Yes. They own it ahjay.

Wabbit why would I Tell the supporters like you anything. We are poles apart on almost everything re EGO. I have spoken to hundreds of holders who in turn they know hundreds. You do the math.

I don't have to do anything for you and never will, waste of time and energy. I do not need to convince a handful of holders. Almost every holder on HC know what I am doing and support. Most do not post either. Sorry you feel left out.

It's up to our team to deliver as promised simple as that. Not up to me or you. I said and time is ticking. Everything has to improve big time before AGM if things are to stay the same and for holders to believe and support once again. Board totally understand it's a serious case of delivering or they will be challenged at some point on many issues.

Plus you are a supporter most here are not. You will read about things as they are made public if things do not change.

But again the board have to finally stand up and deliver to holders. I support what Ken has said but it's all up to a farmin who will dictate. We have lost our position of demand and if nothing happens then big change will happen. Simple state of affairs as holders have believed too long to see nothing.

It's all up to board now and let's hope a farmin is found and many wells drilled.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.