REE 7.69% 1.4¢ rarex limited

I think you're confusing this deal with one that includes...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I think you're confusing this deal with one that includes exclusive rights. They obviously want a piece of the pie, they are also an established and successful company that probably doesn't want the amateurs to have the last say.

Obviously Shenge see the same future the rest of us who are participating in the emerging REE industry. I see this as an attempt to get a strong position on REE's in the future, which is not going to be china centric (as far as supply line goes).

Getting someone on board who has the capability of funding the project without the need to go to the market is a good thing, this has the potential of massively fast tracking and significantly de-risking the project. It also puts pressure on others who might see opportunity in this resource to pay the right $$. I hope for a LYC buyout cos I like the quick buck.

A safe project is one that has a resource (they are 1/5th of the way through drilling and have almost $1Bil in resource) has funding and has customers. To me, they are lining their ducks up well, my only question is, Is $4-5Bil in resource enough to make a project feasable?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $11.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $9.953K 746.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3517172 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 443903 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.