PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

OMG. I just spat my coffee out bahahahahahahahahahahaOK Inchi,...

1. 711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    OMG. I just spat my coffee out bahahahahahahahahahaha

OK Inchi, you got me. I can't fool a smart guy like you.
    I am Brenda Shinanigans. I'm very delighted to hear that you fully back our company continuing on and that you seem very keen on financially contributing to make this happen.
    Would you please immediately post off a big fat cheque to us. This will contribute to the huge bonuses we want to pay ourselves before we skulk out the door. Many thanks!!!!!

Seriously mate, you seem to have sunk in that River of D'Nile and popped up in a sea of delusion LOL

"The present-day Phoslock is able to successfully secure multi-million dollar contracts" - Reality proves otherwise.
    "It has proven that it is able to consistently win contracts, and not just that: increasingly, the contracts it has been scoring have been worth millions of dollars." - Again, reality proves otherwise. Over the last few years sales figures continued to go south.

Since Jan 2019 total sales to June 2023 were $36.7mil.
    During the same period total expenses were around $63mil (and this doesn't include the huge right offs and impairments).
    See the problem?
    Obviously you do ..... "They've never managed to quite find a model that works"

"But given that the outlook is obviously so grim, I wonder, exactly how is it that the mangement can even contemplate paying out a capital return to shareholders?"
    Did you actually read the exert you posted? They're telling you that shareholders MAY get a return IF they vote in favour of the asset sale and IF the proceeds of that sale after paying all debts permits.

In your long winded missive regarding raising capital revolving around share price, market cap etc. you completely overlook the fact that business have 2 sources of finding funding - capital raising through investors and funding through institutional loans.
    Let's hear your explanation of why the company has not been able to secure any loan funding ?? I'm sure it will be a ripper.

You then finish off with quoting 2 news articles to substantiate your claim that the company is still viable. I think this made me laugh the hardest LOL.

First one relating to the river restoration work in WA.
    The contract for this work was announced by the company on 30th June.

Phoslock Environmental Technologies Limited (ASXET) (PET or the Company) today confirmed that it has secured new contracts for applications in Brazil and Australia to the value of approximately A$ 440,000.
    The Brazil orders relate to additional applications of Phoslock on projects that are already underway and involve volumes totalling some 105 tonnes.
    The new Australian contract involves initial river remediation work in Western Australia and involves volumes of approximately 50 tonnes.

The second article relating to the failed Wyoming adventure quotes old mate Bush saying that sales in US had increased 83% over the previous year.
    This is funny because the June qtr update released by the company in late July stated that for the first six months of the year sales in the US were only 26% higher than the previous year LOL. Poor Bush .... good luck with the job hunting mate.

So what you're trying to present as evidence of the continuing viability of the company doesn't even amount to $mill in total.

The most interesting thing about the Wyoming article though is the fallout.
    The state government could very well ask for the loan money back, possibly forcing the sale of the property that was just purchased. Phoslock is committed to paying $185,000. If there are losses and costs incurred in this fallout beyond that amount, it's not unreasonable to assume that the injured parties would look for compensation. It's also not unreasonable for the state government to ask some questions about the information supplied by the company upon which the approval of the loan was given.
    When I talk about this, I think it's worthwhile keeping in mind what Donald Trump is going through in New York right now. The courts are determining what financial penalities he will incur for committing the crime of fraud when he presented false financial documents to obtain loans.

Last edited by Shortblack: 13/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.