PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Nope, I've never stated those beliefs about law enforcement...

1. 696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    Nope, I've never stated those beliefs about law enforcement agencies or ASIC.
    In fact in a previous post I mentioned that shareholders should not be surprised if the results of these investigations amount to nothing, specifically because of the associations certain people have with those in power.

I have just stated the facts. Please don't put words in my mouth.

Have you ever heard about picking less diligent liquidators / administrators rather than those who would actually leave no stone unturned?!
    Yes. Yes I have, which is why I have suggested multiple times to shareholders (including way back when the company was first suspended) that they get advice & possible assistance from the class action lawyers to help them to apply to the court to have a court appointed administrator installed.

It should be extremely concerning to shareholders that the current board is engaging in asset sell offs before an administrator is appointed.

What you have suggested to help shareholders take control seems to amount to initiating a seperate court action to the class action .... who will be organising and funding this ?

Unfortunately shareholders don't seem to want to do anything.

Last edited by Shortblack: 21/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.