EMT 0.00% 0.4¢ emetals limited

I'm out, this stock stinks of the dodginess seen in the Corizon...

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I'm out, this stock stinks of the dodginess seen in the Corizon days and they clearly havent changed. From what I read from the spurious retraction it pretty much states that they have not complied with the mandatory reporting requirements which should have the alarm bells ringing for all holders. If EMT management is happy to try and cut corners with releasing results this could have extreme repercussions in the future. Not only that but who wants to invest in a company that releases what could be argued as false information. I honestly don't think they have any strong results from their follow ups and are dragging their feet shitting themselves about what they will report in the upcoming quarterly. That's if they even release it on time, we saw no new results in their annual report from June 30th, that they released at the end of September. Management are not taking this company seriously and not making the efforts necessary, aside from having to retract statements relating to results that they pretty much could have just made up. Happy to be out, wish I sold earlier for a profit of 70% but thought nooooo, it's a great sector. Which is true, but just because it is a good sector does not mean it's a good business to invest in. There may be few rare earths players but EMT is not a company I trust.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 5777672 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1402892 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.