ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 738
    Of all the 'one off - listen to me I'm an oracle on all things shares' comments made over the weekend this one takes the cake.

So you think it's funny SH's get excited about a 3 bagger in a day mvmt (yep, that's right most LT's here were in at the 20c IPO)? But you don't seem to grasp the significance of a new NiSu discovery? You're right, this mvmt had nothing to do with advancement or progress on current progress (if you discount that a new NiSu discovery has no impact on a Ni play...?!?!), but then doesn't that make this addition make it an even better result? Of course it does...
    And then you make an inane statement about reserves and saprolites. I'll give you the heads up again. We don't think you know anything about any of this, so when you quote some poster on SRL about some theory on ARL and saprolites, how about quoting said poster. Or better still how about putting some meat on the bones and explaining yourself? Can you?

And then we get the one off oracles who jump on because they know all things about HC and junior miners and new discoveries?.. Crikey, if that doesn't have 'HC' (insert W and anchor emoji) all over it...smile.png

So you've copped, not 1 but 2 consolidations, this past year. Salty much?

Don't you just love Mondays....
    J22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.