ARL 5.21% 50.5¢ ardea resources limited

Ann: Emu Lake Nickel Sulphide Discovery, 2.72m at 5.42% Ni, page-17

1. 4,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 914

Can’t argue with that- I look forward even more now to the Gap Analysis and the completed DFS now as our friends at Poseidon have a market cap, from memory, or around $600 a tonne when we consider how much nickel they have.

Am I saying we should be there? Not at all but it shows good promise for us to be at or above the $100 a tonne of what are often labelled our comparative peers in the junior space. Comparative peers who hold a fraction of our resource.

At today’s market cap we are still only valued at less than $20 a tonne. As a fellow layman I like to keep it simple and at less than $20 a tonne while what we’re proving is valued elsewhere at between $100 and $600 a tonne I say ( and have been saying for a long time along with many of my fellow long term shareholders ), there is most definitely a whole lot of upside potential here.

We can’t dismiss the copper either and man would I like even a touch of copper exposure. Every little bit helps when it comes to unlocking the potential of our laterite and this once again shows we aren’t a laterite- we are a laterite plus.

Hats off, Mother Nature and excellent work to our management team for sniffing these tenements out and assembling them in to one portfolio over the years!

Hats off also to my fellow retailers- who knows who will be raising an eyebrow at this ‘conclusive proof of a discovery’. Especially of course to my fellow long term holders who I’ve enjoyed posting back and forth with. We’ve been very honest with eachother and that honesty helped test my thoughts very well. Who knows? We might even see eachother at the AGM this year.

To any new friends- this has been over $2 in the past with a whole lot let less proof of our ever increasingly impressive mineral portfolio and a much lower nickel price. This has often been labelled a ‘strategic deposit’ by outside groups and is in the world’s top ten for size.

That was way before all the good work our team has done.

All the best to management and my fellow holders whether long term or not. This will make a great addition to the Gap Analysis and DFS news flow this calendar year & guess what? This is just the beginning.

Here’s a pic and link to what’s in store for the immediate road ahead for our new friends to enjoy reading:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3981/3981931-d21046b1a372c84fea88e993222ecab5.jpg

https://ardearesources.com.au/downloads/announcements/arl_2021111501.pdf
    For whatever reason some of us could trade at those prices, cheers to them all. Well done us, bud!
    Last edited by ClockworkSmurf: 14/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.025(5.21%)
Mkt cap ! $100.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $19.80K 39.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2464 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.