EMD 0.00% 4.2¢ emyria limited

@Spacexplorer I get what your saying and I really hope that’s...

1. 3 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    @Spacexplorer I get what your saying and I really hope that’s the case.. why a big biker bloke though and not just a random bloke who has served in the military? From my past experience the blokes affiliated or members of an mc I know don’t go to the quacks for mental health assessments unless it’s court ordered and even then it’s a stretch. I know a couple blokes who have served though and I can promise you, they are in desperate need of mdma or psilocybin due to ptsd and depression, it’s not good but I assure them that there is light at the end of the tunnel eventually they just need to hang in there.

I regularly pick psilocybin when their in session in Victoria and have personally witnessed the magic they work in curing ptsd, although the consumer has to put in a lot of self development work them selves, they 100% do work like flicking a switch.

I have a message sent to me from one of my best mates who unfortunately has recently passed due to other health reasons, but, his message was from a few years back thanking me for helping normalise his life after the last 6 years of intense ptsd from a motorbike accident which left him a paraplegic, he would wake 3-4 times every night with visions of him laying on the road mangled and ambos surrounding him. This lead to pretty bad depression overtime, although he was trying several different types of pharmaceutical medications that the quack had prescribed and other self work strategies and remedies to cure him self, nothing worked over a course of 5-6 years post accident. He was a mess. He had done several hours of research on psilocybin as that was his last attempt to cure him self before giving up, he asked if I still picked them in season and I said yes, being a long time ‘tripper’ in my younger years and obviously doing my fair share of research on the topic I agreed it was worth a short and got some too him.. 1 week later he was a completely changed man, NO MORE waking in the night to visions of his accident no more depressive dark thoughts even though he was trapped in a wheelchair his whole view changed and he thanked me immensely for helping him, which in my eyes all I did was give him a tool and he was the one to put it to work and get the job done so I refused to take any credit. His now widowed partner has his journal which has notes of his experience and his methods in which he used to cure him self, some of those consisted of daily journaling, meditation and psilocybin. He personally didn’t microdose, he found that with 1 big dose and meditation it was enough to, as he called it, “reset” his brain in regards to his mental illnesses.

As a side note, he did tell me every 3-6 months occasionally the depression would start to come back again, never the ptsd and he would have another medium dose of the mushrooms and that would keep his depression at bey for another 3-6 months before having to treat him self again. Regardless of having to repeat treatment he considered him self as cured with a whole new lease on life, he went and got his helicopter licence, he started training 6 days a week, partaking in half marathons and he traded currencies to make a living and that it self levelled up like never before due to more sleep and a clear mind he would tell me.

Anyway, without ranting anymore then i have already, this here is why I fully back emd and their bussines model and can confidently say this stuff works, mabey not for everyone, like anything, but it definitely works and oneday in the near future this will be saving 1000’s of lives, all we have to do is sit and wait.

Please excuse poor punctuation and or spelling, your dealing with a year 7 school dropout (due to addiction but now recovered) tradesman, hence why I don’t comment anywhere but this now as I feel was well worth a share.

thanks,
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.