EMD 5.26% 5.4¢ emyria limited

hey mate thanks for sharing i have a similar story with magic...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    hey mate thanks for sharing i have a similar story with magic mushrooms i was a smoker for about 6 years as an adult and on and off depression i taught myself how to identify them last winter took a few big doses and now i havent smoked in about 5 months my outlook on life has completely changed. magic mushrooms aside i would say as someone who has done some big mdma doses recreationally over the years it is night and day between mdma and every other drug on the market i seriously think if people can have an open mind about it it could go on to replace the biggest drugs in the world like codeine or just about anything. what people dont realise is once and if we get to a situation where you can get this legally and safely 80% of the weed smokers in australia will throw out there prescription and go for this one dead set.
    what people dont really understand also is the medical dangers of mdma are a cooked up urban myth unfortunately with some bases of truth to it from drug dealers cutting it with other shit.
    majority of the general public have never had a mdma experience especially your average mum and dad investor times are changing and i seriously can not state enough if it becomes possible to get a mdma prescription with a half made up condition like most people do to get access to legal pain meds and weed. this stock will seriously go to the moon if they are the ones handing it out. i cannot stress enough how superior this drug is compared to others how safe it can be and also how much the world needs some more positivity and love in it. dont listen to the drug haters out there your exactly right it is a tool. a mental band aid you put on when your hurting
    good luck DYOR
    Last edited by Spacexplorer: 16/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.003(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $22.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $2.373K 42.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 92984 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.