CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

You will probably find that the history doesn't go back far...

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    You will probably find that the history doesn't go back far enough as I have probably posted well over 100 times on forums other than EN1.

You probably have just glazed over my posts and fair enough if they are are no interest to you. My posts have been against people who say they have no interest in the stock yet keep posting time and time again the same information trying to pass it off as something new.

If you say you have no interest in a stock Yet keep posting negatives about it for days on end that it ends up being the vast majority of the posts you make then it's obvious these people have alterior motives at play and aren't just posting for postings sake.

As for hashimoto post his reply was that he only has time to research into a small number of posts yet has selected this stock to continually down ramp. Why would someone waste time posting continually on EN1 if there wasnt anything in it for them? He says he is posting balanced viewpoints when there is nothing balanced about posting negatives and trying to pass it off as balanced viewpoints is absolute missrepresentation.

To be continued
    Last edited by Jazinger24: 26/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.