CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Honestly Icarus, i can't believe how poorly you understand the...

1. 1,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1264
    Honestly Icarus, i can't believe how poorly you understand the business model despite multiple attempts over the last 6-7 months to help you.

You keep harping on about payment terms...and yet the business has a factoring facility for this precise purpose that costs it a small amount of interest to sustain. As soon as revenue is invoiced it can access cash through this facility. So this issue you keep banging on about is an absolute non-issue.

And imminently we have a net0 facility which will enable us to pay publishers at the time of purchasing ad space (again for a modest amount of interest). I say modest because on both facilities, the interest payable is small compared with the gross margin we achieve. This margin has been very robust despite you asserting that competition is high in the sector.

Printing scrip to pay legacy debts. Of course, they have been very open about this. The old sales force led model racked up debt that needed to be paid back, otherwise the new automated programatic exchange business model would never get the clear air it needed to take off. But the balance sheet is vastly improved now we have been told and it must be if a bank is about to sign on to a $15M USD+ debt facility. Once the legacy debt is paid down it is gone forever and our new profitable business (which we will be in Q3) can grow unencumbered by the past. Once we are profitable and growing and the SP reflects this, i imagine only a small number of further shares will need to be issued to settle remaining creditors. I'm sure Ted will hold back on this as long as he can to minimise any further dilution.

The reality is most of what you say just doesn't stack up. I really don't know why you continue to post. Very bitter i presume about the poor timing of you entry. If only you had listened to me when i was answering your questions and the SP was just over 1 cent you could have a decent average by now.

So please i have made the effort to make very clear the reality compared with your assertions. Can you please desist from posting the same mis-information again and again?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.