CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Thoughts: we often see companies listing with large expenses and...

1. 203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Thoughts: we often see companies listing with large expenses and no profits on the horizon, with hopeful projections of what the future may hold, I mean, Uber and Lyft raised billions, and are yet to make a profit. SMEs such as EN1 don't have that luxury, banks and investors don't have time to wait for profits. I believe the financials are solid, in the sense that there is a clear projected pathway, and the goals that had been promised to be delivered on, have been, time and time again. Ted appears to be running the show as half founder/ceo and half investment banker, in that he understands that the key to ensuring profits in any company is not revenue growth, but a pathway as quick as possible to profitable growth. Revenue means nothing, if the primary goal is not to make profit. His cost cutting measures appear to be serious, and he has delivered. The financials solidly reflect this.

If the company IPOed this week on these financials, the price would head north of 20 cents. I agree with other valuations that, based on the earnings and expenses, the 15 million market cap is not reflective at all of what the company is worth.

More importantly, from a value investing point of you, this company is great: 1. it has a tangible product, 2. it has income, 3. it is currently in operations, selling its products and services every day, and gaining more clients, 4. its costs are very very well outlined and have been correctly assessed and presented to its shareholders, 5. it has a clear pathway of its future because, 6. it has a clear and unique product offering.

Take a step back, and look at the what the company does, understanding that many companies that a few years to become profitable. This one has offices on two continents, but clients all over the world. It is employing talented people, and some very savvy investors in the top 10. These people aren't idiots, and wouldn't have invested in this if their due diligence didn't stack up.

So, basically, what I am saying is, even at half its IPO price this company is a bargain, as it is better value now that it was when it IPOed. At 5 times less than its IPO price, with such solid credentials... well, what else can I say, apart from DYOR and good luck.

1030pm in Europe here, so I'm off to catch some zzs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.