CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Ann: EN1 13% Programmatic Revenue Growth 2018 Audited Financials, page-85

1. 13,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3162
    Great little update if you ask me!

increase revenue.jpg

Things are starting to look very good from here on out (IMO)
    -Low Market Cap Wise
    -Integrations/Brands Onboard (10 Integrations so far Q1/6 Brands added to IconicReach)
    -Income Wise (+60% Gain on Q4 2018's avg Revenue/Day)
    - 2019 Milestones being reached already, thing's are tracking ahead of schedule
    -Outgoing Figures are all being looked at so they can truly reach profitability this year, speaks volumes to me... Just a reminder that these guys were running with profitability before IPO for several years without needing to raise money etc

accomplishments.jpg

My take is they're very well on their way to hit their main target for this year (Reaching Profitability),
    -60% Increase on Q4 Average Revenue/Day Figure
    -Year generally starts off slower interms of avg revenue/day if i can recall figures correctly, happy to be corrected
    -They're reducing income staff costs/external costs where possible/office expenses and at the same time increasing their potential future income whether through Integrations/Platforms/Apps
    -AdCels 40+ demand partners aren't even included  in the 175+ integrations which is also huge
    -More announcements to come shortly aswell (AdCels Update/Close to reaching monthly EBITDA positive results where they'll also update us on)

(This post is not intended to be used as financial advice, Purely my opinion only & is speculation only, DYOR)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.