CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

You are right with the use of "incremental". In this case I will...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    You are right with the use of "incremental". In this case I will say that A$28K is a daily average total.

- "Incremental revenue from cash deployed is currently approx.USD$20k or ~AUD$28k per day"
    - "Near-term scale potential for these restarted publishers is approx.USD$30k or ~AUD$42k per day"

Yesterday's announcement on the 1st April supported the 2nd statement above.
    - "EN1’s recent daily programmatic revenue average over the past 7days has scaled to greater than US$28k / day (~A$40k)"
    - "Near-term scale potential previously estimated at US$30k(~A$42k) per day now is reset +25% to US$37.5k (~A$52k"

From the 2nd statement yesterday we should be able to to see confirmation of the A$52K at the next announcement.

From March 18 there was also a statement " EN1 expects to be in full volume capacitywith all publishers within the next 30 to 60 days. In the interim, revenue contribution fromthese activations is currently about USD$20k or AUD$28k per day,"
    So A$52K is full capacity.

What is unknown and it may be too early to tell are things like the average monthly rate. I would presume that the average from month to month will fluctuate depending on peak times like xmas, easter, sporting events. In a 12 month cycle revenue should increase in these periods and average out lower revenue periods.

In any case if these indicators of A$40K - A$52K per month is a typical monthly revenue then EN1 is looking very promising, and may well become profitable by Q4 at the end of the year.

Last edited by EnderGame: 02/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.