CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

While I do not doubt Ted's intent to rebuild trust through...

1. 2,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1436
    While I do not doubt Ted's intent to rebuild trust through communications and transparency, I also suspect a key motivation behind the regularity and tone of the newsflow and associated social media commentary from Ted, is an attempt to kick off the SP so as to minimise the dilutionary impact of the progressive issue of CN's that are vital to revenue growth. The market doesn't seem to want to play ball. Whether it is because interested parties are selling it down or whether because the newsflow strategy is not being well executed is worthy of discussion and reflection from Ted.

IMO, to be truly useful as a trust building, transparency providing and SP supporting tool, the communications need to a) stop being repetitive and b) start to have a regular pattern to the contents so that investors can take the data to help populate their decision making tools (whatever they are). Otherwise, it is only fodder for the short termers who are looking to sell into any news spikes. Which ironically disappear due to the constant news stream that provides little incremental insight.

I like the turnaround story and credit to Ted in taking the tough decisions to enable this. But the communications strategy needs tightening and professionalising in terms of style, structure and consistency. IMO.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.